Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Satellite Image of Fallujah

P I C T U R E O F T H E D A Y

Click here to see Image

From A Reader: I'm trying one more time to send you the satellite image of Fallujah that I got on 03, December, 2003. As you know, the U.S. bombing of the city continued for another 2 or 3 weeks after that, but no additional aerial or satellite images were allowed to escape.
This image was in the BBC's earliest morning web news, which I receive at precisely 1:05 a.m. each and every morning. (The Brits do love to be punctual...) I was following the tiny drops of news from Fallujah very closely, and I went to the BBC site at once when I saw the article's subtitle "Satellite image shows extensive damage to Fallujah as U.S. continues battle with insurgents."

BBC news feature links expire after 30 days, normally, but this one was gone after 30 minutes. An article about Fallujah showing the effects of U.S. bombing "in areas controlled by insurgents" was there instead, and NO image was shown. It got yanked off just that fast.
THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE THIS IMAGE: IT MAY WELL BE A "SMOKING GUN" FOR PRESSING WAR CRIMES CHARGES AGAINST BUSH & CO., as is the attempted assassination of Giuliana Sgrena and all of her companions.
Technorati categories: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home